[linux-dvb] Re: Patch: current I2C transition broke KNC1 typecards

Uli Luckas wrote:
[...]
With KNC1 support working again we could also fix Cinergy 1200 support and thereby offer linux support for the cheapest budget card on the market.

Sorry, certainly OT, but: the cheapest "official" dvb-s card is the Technisat Skystar 2 with approx. 50-60 EUR (against 60-80 EUR for a Terratec Cinergy 1200). The cheapest "unofficial" card (i.e. not available for the broad market) is the Siemens Activy 300 Budget, wich is sold for 20-40 EUR on second hand portals.

Niklas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index