[linux-dvb] USB2.0 Receiver Status?

Haven't read anything in a long time. I do see changes to the dvb-hw cvs now and then.

Has this moved to a different list?

I'm building a homebrew dish actuator and polarity servo controller. The USB receiver would be a nice platform to add it to. It looks like most of the hard work (schematic, layout, driver, firmware) is basically done.

Currently, I'm using a Gordon USBSimm which uses an AN2131 (Anchor EZ-USB). I don't think Cypress will keep that device around long.

Thanks,

Steve

Home | Main Index | Thread Index