[linux-dvb] Status on some problems with dvb-head

Hello list,

since I am still using the dvb-head driver (Version: last friday :) ) together
with my Nexus 2.1 and my Activy-Nova on an EPIA-800A-based system, I'd like
to know if there's someone working on the following problems, or if those
have been fixed in the dvb-kernel tree.

Since I don't check this list reqularly and there has been quite a lot of
traffic, I apologize if this has been asked too many times already :-)

- Driver crashes when switching to "Das Erste" on Astra (live view, kernel
panic). Happens rarely.

- No sound on "RTL Television" and at the same time no picture at "Das
Erste" (live view, has been reported to have something to do with the apids
(RTL audio = 104, Das Erste video = 101). Happens after lots of switching.

- When using two full-featured cards, one in live view and one for transfer of
an additional transponder, the second card delivers trash data or not any
data at all after some time.

All of those problems are confirmed (meaning several people suffer from them).

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt

Home | Main Index | Thread Index