[linux-dvb] Re: tda1004x.c and support of future firmware

From: "Wolfgang Wegner" <wolfgang@leila.ping.de>
> in case you really want to use a newer firmware (Version 0x26 is the
> newest I am aware of - unfortunately I do not know if it can be found
> in any driver yet), you also have to take care of dspVersion in
> the driver.

FWIW, all the TechnoTrend DLLs I have seen so far (including the latest
2.17d one) contained firmware version _0x2C_ for the TDA10045H. Is there
any newer firmware than this out there? The 0x2C one is somewhat slow to
lock, it takes 600-700ms here (probably due to 8k-FFT?), I wish a faster
locking one would be released :-(

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach