[linux-dvb] Win Nova-T and x86-64

Hi all, I just installed my new gentoo box and trying to make my TV work
again.
When I compiled my new kernel, I used the same config as with my old
32bit comp (where it worked ok) and make just some A64 changes. I copied
my old fw file to the same dir as before. Got everithing compiled as
module and when I modprobe dvb modules I got just this:
#lsmod
tda1004x               16648  0
budget                  6336  0
budget_core             7300  1 budget
dvb_core               83496  3 tda1004x,budget,budget_core

#dmesg
saa7146: register extension 'budget dvb'.

Not a word about registering frontend.
And it's nothing in /dev/dvb

Kernel is 2.6.7-gentoo

Any idea how to make it work?