[linux-dvb] Re: Terratec Cinergy 1200 does not work

Am Montag, 5. Juli 2004 23:57 schrieb Fabian Niestroj:
> Hi.
> I try to set up DVB-s. The Cinergy card employs the Philips SAA7146AH and
> SU1278/SHA. As far as I know these chips are supported. I run SuSE Linux
> 9.1. A rpm based on version 1.1.0 of the linux dvb driver is included.
> Here is what I did so far:
> I started dvb by typing "rcdvb start". The script returned "done". And
> "rcdvb status" returned "running".

> Why does it not work? I think the frontend driver is stv0299. And the
> module is loaded.

Hi Fabian,
the card is not recognized by the current driver. Try the CVS version. The
code to handle your card should be in there.

Regards
Uli

--
If a trainstation is the place where trains stop, what is a workstation?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index