[linux-dvb] Re: Vdr 'video data stream broken' fix

Hello Johannes

> Because I cannot reproduce it. Maybe I haven't tried hard enough,
> but then I don't have the time to do that.

That shouldn't be the problem, because to reproduce it I haven't to try it
hard.
If you want to take a look at a machine where the error reliable occurs
and you have the time then write me a mail and you will get access via
ssh.

> So far the postings on that subject didn't give me enough reliable
> information what the problem might be.

I know that the subject isn't significant but it's difficult to restrict
the reasons.

Btw thanks for your answer.

Frank

Home | Main Index | Thread Index