[linux-dvb] Re: wanting to contribute dvb-t tuning information but small problem with scan

Christoph Burger-Scheidlin wrote:

> Using the scan utility from linuxtv-dvb-apps-1.1.0 I realised that my
> region was not found in the sample tuning information. Looking on the
> internet I obtained the neccessary information to write such a file and
> would like to contribute it.
>
> Using those files, I encoutnered a small problem with scan however. The
> first three lines work correctly. However, scan seems to be running in a
> loop regarding the 4th line.

There were a number of fixes to the scan utility in CVS, please try that.

> # DVB-T Braunschweig -- info from http://www.skyplus.seyen.de/DVB-T.html
> # T freq    bw   fec_hi fec_lo mod transmission-mode guard-interval
> hierarchy
> T 490000000 8MHz 2/3 NONE QAM16 8k 1/4 NONE     # ZDF / Info / Doku /
> Digitext

Comments at the end of line are not supported for those files, even
if it might work at the moment. Please resubmit them without
wrapped lines.

Thanks,
Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index