[linux-dvb] Re: Any news about the Technotrend dec 3000?

Alex Woods wrote:

So far as I know, I'm the only developer of the module, and I don't really have
the time to work on it at the moment. I have just the 2000-t model of the dec
- the 3000-s bits were done based on usb logs of the 3000-s in action, and some
code contributions (see the list archives).

Lots of people seem to be having trouble with both models throwing up USB
timeouts, which I can't replicate on my setup. I'm unsure where the problem
lies, but it sounds like the dec itself is becoming unresponsive, so perhaps
it's some kind of error in the sequence of USB commands. Maybe you could
compare some USB logs of your dec running on windows against what happens
with the module?

Cheers,
Alex

Do you have the name of a nice usblogingsoftware?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index