[linux-dvb] DVB drivers and conditional access

Hi all,

Some of the DVB-S cards available support conditional access modules.

I would like to use such a DVB card to take all the program streams available within a single transport stream, and make all these streams available on a LAN. I understand that VLC can do this for me.

Trouble is - of all the program streams on the single transport stream, four of them are Nagravision encrypted. I need to decrypt all four (not just one) at the same time, and make them available to the network (with appropriate permission from the content provider).

My questions are:

- Is conditional access supported by the DVB drivers? If so, which cards are recommended as well supported?

- It it possible to decrypt not one, but four program streams from a single transport stream at the same time, or will I need four separate DVB cards to achieve this?

Regards,
Graham