[linux-dvb] Re: new DVB-T PCI card from Lifeview is out in Australia

Hi all,

> This card is very small (12cm x 5cm) and uses a Philips Silicon Tuner
> (TDA8274), a Philips TDA10046HT DVB-T decoder and a Philips SAA7134HL

ok, replying to myself.. I'm awaiting a call from a Philips Engineer
regarding Linux drivers for the SAA7134, he can recall dealing with
a customer in Europe some 6 months ago who was writing drivers for the
SAA7134.  No idea who as yet, I'll let you know how I go.

But also doing a search on linuxquestions.org it seems that the SAA7134
already has support in kernal v2.6.x as well as V4L2 drivers:

http://linux.bytesex.org/v4l2/saa7134.html

I don't have a linux box handy to test the FlyDVB-T card I have to see
if it is recognised or not.

Craig

Home | Main Index | Thread Index