[linux-dvb] tda1004x can't tune certain channels first

Hi,

I have a "DPANDA" card which uses the tda1004x (TDA10045H) and budget-ci
drivers. I have two problems:

1. I power-cycled the machine this morning and the card wasn't
recognised (no messages from tda1004x in the log). Rebooted and it was fine.
Cycled again this evening and it's fine too. Never seen this before.

2. I can't tune one particular channel first. It just won't lock. Tuning
to another then back again works. I had this problem a while ago and it
seemed to be fixed at about the same time as another one (which was that
if it lost lock, it wouldn't regain it if the signal returned). However
it's happening to me now with kernel 2.6.8.1, and I think I saw it in
2.6.7 also. Is this likely to be a hardware bug, or a driver bug?
It's reliably reproducable here.

thanks
Hamish