[linux-dvb] CI & Cam?

Hi all.

This week i lost 2 nice channels on my mythtv machine.
They decided to crypt them.
So no i want to get a CI and Cam to work.

We have the "card" sins we have a real decoder in the bedroom.
The DVB-T provider has a CAM that they support.
So i will do this legal and payed for. ( have tryed pirate cards and its sux i rather pay and has a working thing ).

I have a Nova-t and a WinTV CI from Hauppauge.
Dont ask me why sins they dont work together :-)
The Nova T dont have the connector to the CI thing. ( there are some soldering points that seems to fit the size of the CI connector byt the actual connector is missing )

Does anyone know if there is a way to get them to work anyway?
Or mabey a CI module that dont connetcts to a TV-card.

Any ideas or urls are welcome.

/Martin Saldert
Sweden

Home | Main Index | Thread Index