[linux-dvb] Problem Tuning SOME channels (AVerMedia 771)

Ok, following on from the initial dramas getting this card going - I
can't tune ALL the DVB-T channels available in our area. Of the 5
channels/frequencies, 3 are fine, and 2 aren't.

These channels tune fine under the Windows software, so it's not a
signal strength issue (or at least, not SOLELY a signal strength
issue).

Any ideas? I've tried figuring out if there's some pattern in config
options for these two dud stations, but nothing leaps out at me. Is it
possible for a bleeding edge driver (mt352) to work perfectly for some
stations, and not at all for others?

--
Trevor Phillips  - http://jurai.murdoch.edu.au/
Web Technical Administrator  -  IT Services, Murdoch University

Home | Main Index | Thread Index