[linux-dvb] Re: DiBcom DVB-T USB and frontend driver (Twinhan,KWorld, Hama)

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Henning Günther wrote:

> After making a symlink(from dibusb.c to dvb-diusb) it compiled
> clean(Bug?).

This should be patched by yesterday evening, the Makefile was not correct.
Did you checked it out afterwards?

> But I couldn't get it working. Plugging in the device, hotplug loads the
> driver and the device powers on. After manually loading the frontend
> module, I was able to run all dvb tools.
> Running scan I got the following:

Could you please try to scan only for one frequency in your initial tuning
data, while debug for dib3000mb is enabled?

Afterwards please send me the logoutput, privately, because it can be a
lot.

> status 1f | signal d780 | snr 4015 | ber 00000000 | unc 00000000 |

status is manually set to FE_HAS_LOCK, because of debugging reasons. So
are signal strength, snr and unc. Ber is currently the only value which is
read correctly.

Thanks for your tests.

Patrick

Home | Main Index | Thread Index