[linux-dvb] Re: driver bug: read demux returns 0 (EOF) instead of setting EINTR on signal

On Sunday 12 September 2004 14:19, Holger Waechtler wrote:
> Kannst Du mal printk()'s in die möglichen Aussprungpunkte einstreuen und
> versuchen herauszufinden welchen Pfad genau der Code nimmt?
>
> Holger
Ok, I will keep it in my TODO list, but at a relatively low priority. I will
read documentation first - that takes a while. zapdvb can handle the problem,
other authors hopefully read this mailing list.

Jürgen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index