[linux-dvb] DVB-T cards for Australia

We are looking for DVB-T cards for use in Australia.  We do not need
hardware decoder, but we do need full access to the transport stream.
Will any card work anywhere in the world?  The Hauppauge WinTV NOVA-T
model 928 looks like it might fit the spec.  Do the Linux drivers
support this card?  What about the Technisat AirStar2?

Multiple cards in the same machine must be supported.  The Hauppauge
website talks about limitations there.  Is that just for the windows
driver?  ISTR something about problems if installing several different
cards based on the same chip (was it bt878?).

I'd be thankful for any recommendations regarding a good choice of
card.

--
Måns Rullgård
mru@mru.ath.cx