[linux-dvb] Re: About the new TechnoTrend premium C1100-OC / Hauppauge Nexus CA

Robert Schlabbach wrote:
> 2. There's a TDA9819 PAL/DVB IF amplifier, just like there was on the
> Fujitsu/Siemens card. This chip is controlled by 2-3 pins to switch between
> analog and digital reception. On the Fujitsu/Siemens card, this was done
> through "TEST" output pins of the VES1820. It is not known how it is done
> on this new board.

BTW, the av7110 firmware also offers an ADSwitch command, which sets
GPIO3 (of the av7110) to high (DVB) or low (analog TV). At least
that's what the comments in the firmware source say, though I've
not been able to see any difference. The driver uses this command
anyway when switching between DVB and analog TV.

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index