[linux-dvb] Re: List of Frontends/PLLs used by DVB devices

Here is what happauge/TT's windows drivers say themselves, combined with what
I've figured out:

fullfeatured cards:

13c2/0000 Hauppauge WinTV DVB-S
13c2/0003 Hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S
13c2/0006 Hauppauge WinTV DVB-S
13c2/1002 Hauppauge WinTV DVB-S

13c2/0001 Hauppauge WinTV DVB-T
13c2/0008 Hauppauge WinTV DVB-T

13c2/0002 Hauppauge WinTV DVB-C

13c2/000a Hauppauge WinTV Nexus-CA
13c2/0009 Hauppauge WinTV Nexus-CA

13c2/0004 Galaxis DVB PC-SAT-Karte
13c2/0005 Technisat SkyStar1
110a/0000 Siemens C

The linux DVB drivers seem to have lots of contradictory (wrong?) entries for
these cards! There's even an ID (0x13c2, 0x1102) which neither **hauppauge or
technotrend** support in their windows drivers! Not to mention the ones to
support duff EEPROMS.

All I can say is expect heavy breakage to the fullfeatured technotrend cards
during the frontend transition :(

budget cards:

13c2/1003 SAT (ALPS-BSRV6 or ALPS BSRV2)
13c2/100c SAT (ALPS BSRU6+CI)
13c2/100f SAT (Philips SU1278+CI)
13c2/1005 TER (Grundig 29504-401)
13c2/1011 TER  (tda10045)

There are loads other budget cards, but they're not supported by the linux DVB
driver - my guess is unreleased TT products no one has ever seen in the wild
(this is a TT .INF file). Note: no one has submitted details of any DVB-C
cards yet, so they'll be missing from here.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index