[linux-dvb] Problem with alps_tdlb7 using current dvb-kernel

Hi guys,

because I just bought an Avermedia DVB-T 711 I went from 2.6.8.1 to
2.6.9-rc2, just to discover that the needed mt352 is still not included.

At that point my alps_tdlb7 was still working.

So I went the hard the way, using current dvb-kernel, running makelinks,
recompiled the kernel and also installed the cvs snapshot of video4linux.
After that I could load the all the need stuff for the Avermedia 711 and
it worked using 'tzap -r' and 'cat /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 > somefile',
but my FF-DVB-T card using the alps_tdlb7 stopped working. Actually, all
modules loaded fine, firmware loaded, too, but tuning didn't work
anymore. (also 'tzap -r' and 'cat /dev/dvb...' didn't work)

Any hints? (if log excerpts are needed, I'll post them, but there's
nothing unusual in it, looks like all went well).

Cheers,
Juri

Home | Main Index | Thread Index