[linux-dvb] Good news... and a problem...

Hello all,

I received a model 928 Nova-T today.  And I got it
working on the first try, yippee :)

I do have one problem though.  For some reason that I
can't work out, when playing using mplayer the picture
is jerky despite having lots of free CPU time.  If on
the other hand I send output to a file and then play
the file later, it plays fine.

What could it be?

Regards,

Soyeb

p.s. I'm not giving up on the KWorld card.  I wrote
again to KWorld today.  Maybe I'll get a response this
time.
p.p.s. The KWorld with the latest CVS still does the
same as it used to with Chris Pascoes driver which is
the driver will load fine, and we can even tune to a
channel, but no video is getting to dvr0.

=====
email: soyeb@btinternet.com
www:   http://soyeb.homeip.net
work:  http://www.tertio.com