[linux-dvb] Re: Proposal for new frontend architecture]

Hi,

On 28.09.2004 23:11, Andrew de Quincey wrote:
Sounds fine for me. Should I create a new patch and propose the idea on
lkml, so we can see if the void * is going to be accepted? Or have you
already implemented it?

Hi - any news on this? I'd quite like to work out a final solution soon...
Hm, I sent a mail off to lkml, sensors-ml, Greg K-H but didn't receive a response yet.

In the meantime I made up my mind and I think that having a functional dependency is not a bad thing in the end. So I think Gerd's patch against his latest c8xx driver is the way to go.

But we shouldn't split up the dvb-ttpci in tiny little pieces. Perhaps splitting it up in dvb-t/s/c is ok.

There are some small cosmetic things that I would do differently, but nothing severe.

CU
Michael.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index