[linux-dvb] Re: Looking for Ttf_tsc1.zip (new saa7146 driver core for the av7110 dvb driver)

Hi,

At 11:48 29/09/04 -0700, Bengt Stark wrote:

>I found this great post on the linx-dvb database:

Thanks :-).

>I would like to do this modification but it seems this
>link has been broken:
>http://80.32.210.242/rdeza/Ttf_tsc1.zip
>Does anyone know where to find this file?

I commented this month about this:

Seems that this post isn't currently indexed by the search engine at
linux-dvb :-(, but Google find the msg to which I replied :-).

Anyway the file should be at:

http://perso.wanadoo.es/jesussolano/Ttf_tsc1.zip

>...Also has
>there been any progress regarding this subject?

On the commented thread there are a few more lines that the writings
on previus posts and the README.TXT of the ZIP file

Best regards:
--
Roberto Deza Asensio
Universidad de Navarra