[linux-dvb] Problems with Twinhan USB / dvb-dibusb.c

Hi,

Im having problems with the dvb-dibusb.c driver for a Twinhan USB DVB-T
device. I'm using kernel 2.6.9-rc2; gcc 3.4, dvb-kernel CVS from today.

I went to the dvb-kernel directory, called ./makelinks /usr/src/linux,
configured the kernel to use dibusb as backend and dibcom3000 as
frontend. Compiling gives me the following error:

CC [M]  drivers/media/dvb/dibusb/dvb-dibusb.o
drivers/media/dvb/dibusb/dvb-dibusb.c: In function `dibusb_init':
drivers/media/dvb/dibusb/dvb-dibusb.c:543: error: structure has no
member named `timeout'

(This also happens when using the build-2.6 directory method; its the
only driver that does *not* compile cleanly).

I then just commented line 543 out, no idea if that was good or not, but
at least I'm abled to compile the driver now. Loading the modules and
the firmware; /var/log/messages said that the device is now ready.

(Firmware loaded is dvb-dibusb-5.0.0.11.fw, eventhough I used to need
dvb-vp7041-2.422.fw with older version of the driver. Is dvb-vp7041.fw
now deprecated?)

Then I used the command ./scan dvb-t/de-Berlin | tee mychannels.conf
which said:

scanning
using /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 and /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
initial transponder ... (some numbers)
initial transponder ... (some numbers)
initial transponder ... (some numbers)
tune to: (first number, some options)

and then, system halts.

Of course, problem 2 maybe only happens because of me // line 543.

Thanks for any help, Phil