[linux-dvb] MPEG-2 TS demux / decode

Hi,

I am building the following prototype: I am capturing video with one webcam, compressing it in MPEG-1 or MPEG-2, with ffmpeg, which generates a TS. At the same time, I am generating an object carousel with dsmcc-mhp-tools, and multiplexing it with the video produced by ffmpeg in another TS, through the multiplexer available in linuxtv.org. I transmit the TS by ethernet with rtp or rstp protocols, in order to simulate one broadcast channel. In the receiver, the TS produced by sender is reconstructed, by one rtp / rstp client, in a fifo (named pipe). My question is: in the receiver, what I need to do to start filtering / extract the video and the object carousel? DVB API of linux.tv can help me? if not, is there some another free software that helps me to extract an object carousel of a TS in real time? How can I start?

Thanks in advance!

Carlos A. Piccioni

Home | Main Index | Thread Index