[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-bttv compile issues

Hi Mike,

> I'm havving issues compline the latest CVS, and I can't seem to find
> any recent snapshots which I might compare to to see why things are
> not working.  Here are the compile errors:
>
> [Missing defines/structure mismatches cut]

You need to build against recent video4linux code as well; grab a recent
snapshot from http://dl.bytesex.org/cvs-snapshots/ , build and install it.
Once this is complete, copy the bttv.h and bt848.h from this snapshot into
your into your dvb-kernel/build-2.6 directory and then the DVB part should
build.

Regards,
Chris

Home | Main Index | Thread Index