[linux-dvb] Understanding....DVB, driver, udev, devices

Hello,
I bought a Satelco-Technotrend PCI budget card. I'm trying to use it in
a Slackware box which uses the Udev system. I know the drivers (from
linuxtv site and in the kernel branch) are not udev-comaptible.
Everytime I reboot, the devices I did by the MAKE-DEV.sh script are gone
but anyway the szap utility doesn't find the device (th DVB major device
is set to 212).
Anyone has some suggestion for having my sat card run?
Thank you!
Sergio

Home | Main Index | Thread Index