[linux-dvb] Re: simple pvr

simon wrote:
The only thing I need now is a tool that (given a path) shows me all the
playable files (things I recorded during the day) and let me chose what
I wanna see.
To explain me better: something "like a DVD menu" with thumbnails of
files in my record directory. If it runs fullscreen would be amazing.
So I can chose with the remote also what file to play, stop it etc...
The point is that I dont like mythtv... it's huge and very confuse, I
need something very simple and clear... just a thing that shows me
thumbnails in fullscreen and that allow me to play them and stop them.
Can anyone help me about this?
Have you tried Freevo? http://freevo.sf.net/

This will give you what you're looking for and I've been told it's easier to setup than MythTV. The main thing people have problems setting up is TV and recording, which you already have taken care of. There may even be premade packages for your system. Maybe worth a try. :)

-Rob

Home | Main Index | Thread Index