[linux-dvb] Philips TU1216

Hi, thanks for the information Christian.

Anyone know anything about these tuners? They're what are on the terratec
DVB-T cards.

I found a wafflePDF on philips' site - they describe the TU/C/S1216 as common
footprint devices - good for terratec I assume with only one board design
needed.

It has a TDA10046 in it, and seems to work with the existing tda1004x driver -
it thinks it is a TD1316 - so it must be using the same PLL synth (Philips
tda6651tt). It sounds like they've just taken everything that was separate
previously and popped it into the one module.

I'll just use the existing code for the moment as it works (and it works in
germany I believe), but I'm wondering if anyone knows more about it - e.g. is
the SAW filter setup the same as how it was done on the Technotrend board?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index