[linux-dvb] Re: [Question] Skystar 1 - any way to make it run under Linux?

On Monday 25 Oct 2004 16:19, Ed J. Aivazian wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It's already third day I'm downloading various drivers, reading
> mailing lists, building kernels etc to get my skystar 1 working - no
> result yet.
> Everything says "my card is supported by ver 0.9", but:
> ver 0.9 gives parse errors which I cannot correct.
> same with ver 0.9.3
> 0.9.4 says "error: unknown field `busy' specified in initializer"
> which is answered as: "Check out from CVS", which gets the latest
> version.
> Latest version seems NOT to support Skystar 1..

Is that the HEAD or FE_REFACTORED latest version?

FE_REFACTORED doesn't right now 'cos I dont have the necessary information on
the Skystar1. To support it, can you tell me what it says on the tin box on
the card... or else a high res picture of the card?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index