[linux-dvb] Re: Success at last: AverMedia DVB-T + FusionHDTV DVB-T Lite

> Hi,
>
> Until today I found it impossible to get both my DVB cards working...
> the AverMedia worked with kernel 2.6.8.1 DVB/V4L code but
> broke with new v4l snapshots, which were required for the
> FusionHDTV...
>
> Well, finally, it's working. I'm using kernel 2.6.10-rc1 with
> the kernel v4l and current cvs dvb-kernel code, and both
> cards load and tune.
>
> Itai

Hello,

yesterday I have tried
+ vanilla Linux 2.6.10.-rc1
+ second patchset from www.bytesex.org for the Linux 2.6.10.-rc1 kernel
+ dvb-kernel cvs from Thursday evening.
I still have the problem of a break every two seconds or so. I recorded
some
length of the film with vdr-1.3.12 -Pskincurses. Watching the recording
shows
the breakes in the recording.

What was the cvs-version you have used?

P.S.
Thanks Gerd for including the Avermedia 711 remote support into the
patchset.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index