[linux-dvb] Re: FC2 Nova-T DVB

Hi,

Looked at the www.atrpms.net site and noticed that the Linux-dvb package was marked in yellow for testing. Using Jarod's guide I updated /etc/apt/sources.list to enable at-testing. Then ran 'apt-get update' and lo-and-behold the drivers were available to install. I used Synaptic and now it says the package is installed.

However still no sign of my card being picked up in dmesg unfortunately. I'm wondering if I need to compile any drivers - but would have thought that the point of packages is to avoid this?

Thanks again,

Dave

Home | Main Index | Thread Index