[linux-dvb] Re: FE_REFACTURING: skystar2: no data

On Monday 01 November 2004 11:25, w-thiel@gmx.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I cannot get any data from my skystar2, even "whole bandwidth" does
> not deliver anything. Tuning is fine.
>
> - Skystar 2.6B with stv0299 frontend
> - dvb-kernel from yesterday morning's cvs.
>
> BTW, I also had to add "insmod ./mt352.ko" to insmod.sh to get the
> skystar2 model to work.

Hi!

I have the same problem with the actual cvs. With the cvs-driver tagged
OLD_11_HEAD_2004_10_28 it works.

With the refactured driver: I loaded the skystar2 and the stv0299 module.
Zapping with szap works, but I could not get any data out of the device. Even
with enable_hw_filters=0.

If you need any logs to debug the problem I could make such and post it here.

Matthias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index