[linux-dvb] Re: FE_REFACTURING: skystar2: no data

On Monday 08 Nov 2004 21:08, w-thiel@gmx.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as everybody of the "knowing"  people seem to ignore this
> thread, once again:
>
> On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 03:05:52PM +0100, w-thiel@gmx.net wrote:
> > Hi Anssi,
> >
> > I tried your .config (many thanks for the link in your private
> > email), but I still cannot get the skystar2 to work: tuning works
> > fine, but no data is arriving. I also tried other things, like
> > not loading the driver for my second card (ff 1.3), but no luck.
> >
> > My card: Skystar2.6B, FlexCopII(rev.130), stv0299 frontend.
>
> Let's make my old question more precise:
> Is there anybody with a Skystar2 2.6B (and stv0299) having _no_
> problem with FE_REFACTORING?
> If you don't have any problems, I would really like to get your
> .config for more tests here.
>
> Many thanks for your answers.
> Of course, the motivation in working conditions isn't as high as to
> write "not working here"; but, please, reply, if it should work at your's.

Right, I've compared everything, but I can't see any differences that would
cause this between FE_REFACTORING and CVD HEAD.

What version was it you both tried that was working? I'm assuming you're using
CVS HEAD right now. If you still have the old working file, send it to me so
I can compare.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index