[linux-dvb] OT: would somebody from HH be so kind to help?

Hi,
sorry for this OT question, please donīt bash too hard...
We (the company I work for) currently has some problems with DVB-T reception cards in Hamburg and surroundings. The channel in question is Channel 30 (Pro7/Sat1), and probably I have to go there because from here we can not diagnose this problem. In some other places I already found reports that also other cards and receivers have problems there, but did not find the reason yet.
If there would be anybody willing to tell me if there are any problems with this channel using linux-dvb, or - even better - could provide some dvbsnoop output of this channelīs PAT, PMT and SDT, it would be very nice.
Thank you very much,
Wolfgang

Home | Main Index | Thread Index