[linux-dvb] Re: terratec cinergy 1200 dvbt, debian sid, kernel 2.6.8-1, cvs dvb

On Mar 9 novembre 2004 23:05, Antonio Viñas a écrit :
> Hi.
>
> I load the module tda10021.ko as you say before running ./insmod.sh, and
> this is the result:

> [...]

> The module cinergyT2 don't load, because, as I can see in Google, it use
> a new function called remap_pfn_range, witch will be used instead of the
> actual function remap_page_range, as I can see in the Changelog, into
> the Kernel 2.6.10.

Don't care about cinergyT2, you're only interested by budget-av.

> budget_av: A frontend driver was not found for device 1131/7146

Andrew corrected a little bug for this card few hours ago, so update your cvs
copy and try again. If it doesn't work, load tda1004x.ko with debug=1, and
post the result.

> This means that I cannot use this module with kernels previous to the
> 2.6.10?

Not this one, I think.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index