[linux-dvb] Re: Leadtek LR6650 (Conexant) scan / lock problems

> On Thursday 11 November 2004 13:19, Greg Matthews wrote:
>
>> th itv multiplex is a QAM64 one and I've never got a satisfactory
>> picture on any QAM64 plex. I think this is due to a combination of my
>> card (avermedia 761 - known to be a bit naff) and aerial (standard
>> analogue one).
>
> Yeh, check if you can get the C5 mux, since not only is it QAM64, but
it's
> also broadcast at half the ERP of anything other mux...
>
> gdh
>

>I can lock to C5 fine.  It does only seem to be the ITV multiplex that
has
>problems.

I have the same problem in Birmingham from the Sutton Coldfield
transmitter on a Nova-t old cars (Phillips), in that reception on the
BBC muxs and C5 mux is good but lock on the ITV mux is intermittent and
when I get it the bit rate errors are high.

matthew

Home | Main Index | Thread Index