[linux-dvb] Re: Firmware for dibusb USB2

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Mathias Bachner wrote:

Hi,

I bought a Yakumo DVB-T Receiver and compiled the driver from CVS. So far
all ok. But where is the firmware? The documentation and scripts said
something from a file called dvb-dibusb-6.0.0.5.fw, but I found in
nowhere. Please help.
Yes, sorry :).

The documentation is ahead of the actual development process. I'm currently working on the frontend driver (dib3000p). If I find the time it will be released at the weekend (within the dvb-kernel CVS).

It you want to, I could send the firmware file to you privately, so you could give it a try. It is possible that the Yakumo Box has some quirks in comparison to the DiBcom reference design. This would help to identify any problems.

Sorry for the confusion,
Patrick.

--
Mail: patrick.boettcher@desy.de