[linux-dvb] Re: KNC1/Terratec CI support

On Friday 12 Nov 2004 13:12, Måns Rullgård wrote:
> Andrew de Quincey <adq_dvb@lidskialf.net> writes:
> >>
> >> Does this work for both DVB-S and -T?
> >
> > I've been trying it on a -T card here. Should work for -C as well.
>
> Which -T card would that be?  Whereabouts in the world are you testing
> this?

KNC1/Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T.

I'm in the UK. Please note I haven't been able to test signal decryption yet -
I mean I can successfully control the CAM onboard. However, talking to the
CAM is the hard bit - nothing else to do in software really once you have
that bit done - so I would imagine decryption will work fine.

My work should be getting me a CAM/subscription to the UK encrypted DVB-T
channels at some point so I can verify decryption works then.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index