[linux-dvb] Re: KNC1/Terratec CI support

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 13:39 +0000, Andrew de Quincey wrote:
> On Friday 12 Nov 2004 13:22, Torgeir Veimo wrote:

> > > I've been trying it on a -T card here. Should work for -C as well.
> >
> > Which CI adapter do you use? I know the cards can be ordered at
> > shopde.terratec.net, but they don't sell any CI adapters.
>
> Someone posted these links to the list a while back:
>
> http://www.fortknox.de/shop/_i.php?s=4157478aa9d7e&art=62559&kat=204000
>
> http://www.com-tra.de/shop/de_DE/produkt/id_is_2550_and_KNC1_CineView_CI-Modul_fuer_TV-Station_DVB-S__Pinnacle_Retail.html

Hmm, both of these are currently "nicht lieferbar" according to those
websites.

Am getting tempted to try a phoenix hw setup, as it is so difficult to
get the proper hw to try topuptv in the uk. It would require the
implementation of the "poor mans cam" plugin for linux though;
http://joshyfun.peque.org/

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index