[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-ip : Which TwinHan's card is better ?

On Sat November 13 2004 8:56 pm, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 13, 2004 at 05:43:04PM +0400, Manu Abraham wrote:

> > Johannes,
> >
> > after this, state are you able to tune ?
>
> Yes, it's working quite nicely, although tuning is not very fast.
Okay thanks. Are you seeing any more write errors during the tuning ?

I was wondering anybody with the CI interface is seeing write errors during
tuning.

> > Which card are you using ?
> > 1) The blue VP-1020
> > 2) The red VP-1020A
> > 3) The red VP-1030A with CI
> > 4) The blue VP-1030C with CI
>
> I don't remember the color (and I'm too lazy to open my PC right now),
> but it is a half-height PCI card w/o CI.
> The package calls it "Vision DTV mini PCI".

Oh, this card is then probably VP-1020 or VP-1020A. This card was the card
Jamie was also having. The current dst driver was specifically written for
this card.

Manu

> Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index