[linux-dvb] Re: Fusion HDTV 3 Gold

> Does anyone know the status of support for this card? Specifically, the
> QAM stuff.

I would love to as well..

> I would be willing to lend a hand to driver development if anyone has
> some outline work done.

If anyone gets something working for the ATSC/8VSB version please let me know. I
have been working on fixing dvb support in mythtv, and have done much of the
framework for parsing the ATSC tables but have little to test with other than
the ATSC over DVB feeds on AMC3 (North American Satellite)..

Taylor

Home | Main Index | Thread Index