[linux-dvb] Problems getting Nova-s USB to work

Hello list,

I`ve got serious problems getting my USB Satelite Box to work.
I`m using Suse 9.2 with the CVS Kernel drivers.
I already used the 2.6.10-rc1, but with this Kernel my hotplug won`t function
correctly. So I went back to Suse sources. Everything compiles fine.
When i plug in the box, it is recognized and the driver for Nova-s usb gets
registered, but I do not get the frontend up an running. Therefore no adapter
is registered.
Manually loading some frontends does not help either.
Has anyone got a Box like mine running and can give me a clue to solve my
Problem?

thanks
martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index