[linux-dvb] Re: Cinergy 1200 DVB-T TDA10046H / auto mode causes problems

From: "Johannes Stezenbach" <js@linuxtv.org>
> There is a (German language) page which has some pictures and
> information on the Berliner Fernsehturm (and a bit of
> German history):
> http://www.d-no.de/

There is a complete overview of all Berlin transmitters (including those no
longer operating, e.g. the Funkturm and the Allied Forces TV transmitters)
here:

http://funk.breloehr.de/_rundf-b.htm

It has links to a number of pictures, e.g. the Scholzplatz transmitter
which is so strong here that a simple "stick the finger in the antenna
input" will give flawless reception of the DVB-T channels it transmits (but
it doesn't carry all the channels, unfortunately):

http://fotos-b.breloehr.de/char-wil/cw-scho.htm

And here is the Schäferberg transmitter, which carries all channels, but is
farther away from me, so I point an amplified antenna at this one:

http://funk.breloehr.de/fotos-b/b_schaef.htm

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach