[linux-dvb] Re: Problem switching transponder in linux_2_4

Rainer Zocholl wrote:
Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de(Klaus Schmidinger)  21.11.04 11:51

Once upon a time "Klaus Schmidinger " shaped the electrons to say...

joerg@hakker.de wrote:

Maybe it's a stupid tip, but I think I had similar problems with the
newer driver (post 1.0) until I set  the modules parameters:

pids_off=1
hw_sections=0

Joerg

hw_sections is 0 by default, but apparently setting pids_off=1
did the trick. At least after changing this I haven't had a single
failure any more (during a test interval where previously I certainly
would have had at lest several failures).

Where does those "module parameters" belong to?

Rainer

dvb-ttpci.o

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index