[linux-dvb] Re: cinergyT2: which kernel/usb module to use?

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 21:38 +0000, Andrew de Quincey wrote:

> There is a mysterious problem when you use VDR with a fullfeatured
card as
> primary, and a budget card as secondary.

Another data point. I'm experiencing this problem too, with the
following setup:

card 0: full featured, vdr primary card, has nothing connected to the RF
port
card 1: nova-s, points to Astra
card 2: nova-s, points to Hotbird

now when I tune vdr to an astra channel and leave it there for a couple
of days, then only card 2 stops receiving data. If I tune to a hotbird
channel, then only card 1 eventually stops receiving data.

Tom

Home | Main Index | Thread Index