[linux-dvb] Compro VideoMate DVB-T300

Hi,

I have the Compro VideoMate DVB-T300 budget card and as far as I can tell it has the following chip set:

SAA7134HL
TDA10046
TDA9889
TDA9886TS

As far as I know, the TDA1004x needs a firmware file which I have downloaded and configured the tda1004x kernel module to use. However, when 'insmoding' the module, there is no dmesg output and the return from the insmod command is almost instantaneous. This leads me to believe the firmware is not being loaded and/or the chip set is incompatible.

Is there any possibility that this card is, or could be supported by the linux kernel drivers?

Any pointers you could give to get this card working would be most welcome.

Carlos

Home | Main Index | Thread Index