[linux-dvb] Re: Twinhan DVB-T, 2.6.10 kernel, and udev - where to start?!

> From: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org]
> On Behalf Of Manu Abraham
> > I don't use udev, but let me take a look ..
> Which motherboard is it BTW ? I have heard some VIA chipsets have problems
> with Twinhan cards..
>
> Manu

It's an A-trend Intel 4440BX chipset board with a PIII 550. I should have
added that I have had this card working on this board under earlier kernels
using devfs.

After I upgraded to 2.6.10 and couldn't get the card working, I rebooted
into 2.6.8.1/devfs (under which it was working before) and have the same
problem. I'm no kernel guru - I understand that modules compiled for
different kernel versions remain separate, so this shouldn't have been the
case.

Cheers,

Jon

Home | Main Index | Thread Index