[linux-dvb] Re: Slow tuning with nova-t since Dec 5th tda1004x

On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 12:11:14PM +0000, John Pullan wrote:
> Hamish,
>     As a work around you could check out dvb_kernel from the 4th Dec ,
> which seems to avoid the problem. I think it's in the set of changes
> in dvb_frontend.c (only thing which changes) which causes the problem
> but I'm not sure what.

Can you tell me which revision of dvb_frontend.c you had in mind?
There were two changes on 4th Dec, so I'm not sure whether I should be
getting the version which includes those or not.

I'm using the DVB included in 2.6.10 (rather than linux-dvb CVS) but I
can certainly swap out individual files.

thanks

Hamish