[linux-dvb] Re: Strange problem with TT budget DVB-C - tuning ok but no data

I am having the exact same problem on a Nova-S, on 2.6.9 kernel . . . same
system that I tested the same code tree for a SkyStar2 card (which worked) -
I get a lock . . . but no interrupts on the saa7146 (or data via the net
interface) for the Nova-S - but according to the szap output, I'm locked and
should have data.

Stone

--
Stonie R. Cooper